Welcome to our blog site! Instead of bombarding you with massive e-mails, I will send short updates from time to time with my blog address so you can view many pictures and stories at your leisure. I hope you enjoy this new form of finding out about the Oguri Family!
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What exciting news!
(and I get to leave your first
comment on your new blog :)
I'm sure your parents are jumping for joy! You won't have to miss an Iowa Christmas now.
Praying you sell everything quickly and all the details fall into place. Teresa
Hi Shannon,
Congratulations on your growing family! I guess you told me when you visited the meeting - but I didn't pick up on it - duh!
Praying that all goes well and for safe travels.
Keep in touch and let me know if we can assist in any way!
Thank you for sharing your news. Congratulations on your new little one! I pray the transition goes smoothly for all. We'll be in TN for Christmas but will think of you. I know you'll enjoy the Iowa winter!
Dear Shanon and Jayakar,
It was so nice meeting you Jayakar and reconnecting with you Shannon. Congratulations on your upcoming bundle of joy! It will be great to see both of you again. Dream says hi too!!
What a nice way to find out what my daugher is up to! And, yes, Teresa, we ARE jumping for joy that J & S will be on our side of the world!!
Post a Comment