Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Six Months Pregnant!

As I pass my six month mark and enter my third trimester, it continues to amaze me how time flies! The baby still seems a long way off…and yet time has rushed by to this point. I am- finally!- looking pregnant enough to show in a photo.

My health is excellent and I am enjoying having lots of energy. I continue to remain very active, and try to help out with as many chores as possible around the house. Daily walks with the dogs, weather permitting, help me stay refreshed and in shape.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Lookin' good, Shannon!
I rarely read personal e-mails at work, but this time I just had to click on your blog. What a great way to keep people up-to-date on your family. The picutures of your vacation in the U.S. were really nice too.
I thank God that He has showered such blessing on you and Jayakar in your early married years. We are praying for a healthy pregnancy and delivery.

Paul and Kathy Klinge