
Our little one is on the way- this photo was taken at the start of my labor! So far, things are mild and slow, and nothing is progressing very much. But I'm feeling good, and all is well with the baby, so there's nothing wrong with a long labor! Our 'textbook' baby appears ready to arrive right on the due date. The next post should be of our precious new arrival!!
5 comments:
Yeah! Exactly on May 12th you started labor! Wow! Waiting eagerly for the next post!
CONGRATULATIONS! God bless you and your family!! I am in awe of God's timing. Thanks for keeping us posted.
P.S. Are you impressed that I figured out how to reactivate my ability to post on your blog??? Don't be....Dominic did it for me! :)
P.S.S. Hopefully now you will also view a recent photo.
Dear Shannon,
We're praying for you and awaiting the big news! I've been thinking about you this past week. :-)
Love,
Sarah
CONGRATULATIONS SHANNON! I just got the email announcing the birth of your beautiful new child. Enjoy every minute with your new little miracle!
And congrats to the proud daddy too.
Post a Comment